Re: [dev] [st] 0.1 Feedback - Was: A few small patches

From: Ethan Grammatikidis <eekee57_AT_fastmail.fm>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 02:11:14 +0100

On 4 Apr 2011, at 7:53 pm, Antoni Grzymala wrote:

> That's why I have the mod4-c shortcut – exactly for turning
> opera-copied links into a shift-insert insertable selection.

Ah, you have mod4-c run something which copies clipboard to selection?

There's a little prog in p9p which automatically copies selection to
clipboard or the other way around, I forget, but it got into a loop
with some other program I needed.

> Selection seems to have been treated as X legacy stuff, without ever
> being given much though, unfortunately.

s/Selection/Anything remotely interesting, useful, or flexible/