Re: [dev] Panels and Touch support

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:15:29 +0200

Hello,

Benjamin R. Haskell wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011, Benjamin R. Haskell wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 6 Apr 2011, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
>>
>>> Hello comrades,
>>>
>>> attached is a patch for dwm, which will add real support for the
>>> _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE.
>>
>> What is this patch against? I wanted to try this out, but even the first
>> hunk of the patch doesn't apply against hg tip.
>
> Nevermind. Found your March 24 message with the 'toolbar and focus' patch.
> Adding that first fixed it.

depending on how Anselm receives those patches I will split
them up. Some minor fixes are for mainline too, even without
the panels stuff.

> That other patch doesn't live in a branch of any sort, does it? I never
> remember how hg does branches.

The patches were created while I were learning to use mercur-
ial. The beginning is a bit hard, but I'm getting used to it.

I will vote git for suckless! ;)

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann