Re: [dev] [dwm] devilspie doesn't work

From: errno <errno_AT_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 17:02:32 -0700

On Thursday, May 05, 2011 03:05:03 PM Uriel wrote:
> We all have had totally retarded ideas, it is only thanks in part to
> people that went out of their way to point out how retarded many of my
> ideas were that I learned and now I know better.

I'd like to go out of my way to point out how fucking retarded your
fucking lame-ass idea is to make it your personal crusade to give
a rat's ass about other peoples' software interface.

I'd also like to point out how fucking retarded it is to think that being a
reactionary dipshit asshole is a justified means for your lousy dick-headed
ends.

Now you know better.

And I've learned too! All I got to do is be a raging asshole, and people will
listen to me! Who needs logical persuasion or helpful pointers when you
got cuss words and insults!

On Thursday, May 05, 2011 01:55:27 PM Kurt H Maier wrote:
> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Andrew Hills <hills.as_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> > Why do you even bother communicating?
>
> Because for every one of you there are ten who listen

Listen to _what_ exactly? There's nothing to listen too, it's just
substanceless vitriol. Your assholeism is naught but the equivalent
of a social blunt-instrument; applying a blunt instrument in lieu of
reasoned discourse is indicative only of your own lacking intellect.

It's understood that there's always active assholes in every mailing-list;
way to carry on and perpetuate that tradition! Be proud and justified.