Re: [dev] [dwm] devilspie doesn't work

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 20:52:53 -0400

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 8:02 PM, errno <errno_AT_cox.net> wrote:
> Listen to _what_ exactly?  There's nothing to listen too, it's just
> substanceless vitriol.  Your assholeism is naught but the equivalent
> of a social blunt-instrument; applying a blunt instrument in lieu of
> reasoned discourse is indicative only of your own lacking intellect.

Are you employing whining and ad hominem to accuse me of whining and
ad hominem? That's great. You're great.

> It's understood that there's always active assholes in every mailing-list;
> way to carry on and perpetuate that tradition! Be proud and justified.

Are you upset? You sound upset. Is your mother a transparent
terminal window? If she is, tell her I said she's a stupid waste of
computational resources, and she makes it harder to read console
output. Let her know that she's a workaround trying to bandaid a
broken and ridiculous interface paradigm. Also she's fat.

Also you're fat.

--
# Kurt H Maier