[dev] [dwm] titlenormcolor patch

From: Jan <keks_AT_unstable.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 02:51:01 +0200

Hi,

after using dwm for about a year now I decided I don't like that the title
bar has the 'selected' background-color. I believe the idea was to provide
a visible way to determine the active screen, but since I don't use
multi-head very often and IMHO the presence/absence of the title text is
enough, I patched out the "Is this monitor active"-check and always use the
"normal" color. In case someone agrees, the patch against tip is attached.

Cheers,
Jan