Re: [dev] dmenu-4.4

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:44:27 -0400

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 7:02 AM, Kai Hendry <hendry_AT_iki.fi> wrote:
> Lets pretend I'm the package maintainer for Debian and I need to
> ensure that the dmenu I download indeed came from suckless and was not
> tampered with.

Why? If you're a package maintainer for Debian you're just going to
tamper with it anyway. Why should you have all the fun?

Can we please let this ridiculous non-issue drop? If you really need
to get it out of your system, maybe you can find a security theatre
mailing list where this rambling garbage would be on-topic.

--
# Kurt H Maier