Re: [dev] color-scheme

From: Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:01:13 -0400

I'm using solarized now, but that might change shortly. FG/BG have
very little contrast, even when focused, and changing that seems to
defeat the purpose of the scheme. I like the idea of zenburn and
desert256, but they're too warm overall for my tastes. When I get home
I can upload a custom scheme I created a ways back for personal use
which is along the lines of zenburn/desert256