Re: [dev] dwm 5.9 small patch for non xinerama users

From: mauro tonon <tononmr_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:10:34 +0200

2011/7/25 Thomas Dahms <thmsdhms_AT_googlemail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> 2011/7/22 mauro tonon <tononmr_AT_gmail.com>:
>> I noted that if i disable Xinerama, i don't use also the following
>> functions: dirtomon, focusmon, tagmon.
>> So, i think it is possible to hold all these functions between "#ifdef
>> XINERAMA ... #endif".
>> The difference in the final binary file size is very little but...
>> A possible patch is attached...
>
> What about prefixing these functions with something like xinerama_?
> They would then be all after another and a single ifdef would suffice
> instead of three.
>
> --
> Thomas Dahms

Right.
I think there will be no difference in the final binary file, but the
code would be simpler to read...
I propose these substitutions in the name of the functions:

dirtomon -> xr_dirtotom
focusmon -> xr_focusmon
tagmon -> xr_tagmon
isuniqegeom -> xr_isuniquegeom

and so it's possible to enclose all them between a single #ifdef ... #endif.

By the way, where is the declaration of the "isuniquegeom" boolean function?