Re: [dev] [surf] tablet-mode

From: Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 15:53:00 -0400

While I understand the want to retain as small a (code/screen)
footprint as possible, how is it a good idea to introduce a
feature aimed at keyboardless users and then hook the
functionality to the keyboard? I have no educated solution,
as I've not looked over surf's source, but it seems to defeat
the purpose of introducing the feature in the first place.

Maybe a config.h option that toggles drawing a small square
in one corner to handle switching modes? I'm not sure exactly
how hard it would be to draw on top of surf's webview (say, to
introduce the window in the bottom right corner)