Re: [dev] suckless wget

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 19:37:11 +0000

Žann sun 11.sep 2011 13:06, skrifaši Rob:
> Hi all,
>
> After a bit of interest off list, I've decided to release wgetlite[1],
> wget, but low on options, size and hopefully suckyness.

Nice utility.
I'd say describing it as a wget compatible curl look-alike would be a
more correct description considering that it doesn't do recursive
downloading. Also, you should mention that it somewhere that it isn't
derived from wget (or more importantly, mention it if it is).

; push to my interesting project stack