Re: [dev] A dmenu that includes all additional features

From: Dieter Plaetinck <dieter_AT_plaetinck.be>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:20:27 +0200

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:49:38 +0100
Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com> wrote:

> Attached are two diffs, my token patch updated to 4.4, and a bloat
> patch ;) which provides everything you wanted.
>
> cls

Thank you for that bloat patch!
I didn't realise it could be this simple.
I did see a bug:
when using token matching, it seems dmenu will always do stable sort, even when -s is not given.

May I suggest you add these patches to http://tools.suckless.org/dmenu/patches?
If you want, I could improve your patch by also updating the man page.

Dieter