Re: [dev] A dmenu that includes all additional features

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:33:18 +0100

On 12 September 2011 10:51, Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com> wrote:
> Yeah, that's true. I think 'unstable' token matching would be quite
> slow (comparative to the rest of dmenu), and involve a lot of code
> ("). Maybe if someone's interested they can give it a shot.

In the attached patched I've replaced standard dmenu matching with
'unstable' token matching, since it would act identically to
previously, until you add whitespace. I'm not sure about this, though.

I realised we could 'destabilise' only the first token, which remains
pretty fast, and we can make the array static so we don't reallocate
the same tokens every time. So that's quite nice.

Total SLOC delta: +17.

Any thoughts? ;p

cls