Re: [dev] wmpus - a new cross platform wm

From: Andy Spencer <andy753421_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 09:14:18 +0000

On 2011-10-03 15:01, Yue Wu wrote:
> No any doc about how to use it...

There is now a simple man page in the source repository, and a copy of
it on the wiki, hope that helps.

> And I feel some slow down when moving the window on windows 2000.

I have not tested it with windows 2000. I did notice some significant
slow downs on windows xp though, but those have hopefully been fixed.
You might try a couple different versions of the exe to see if it is an
issue with all of them.