[dev] Some questions about st and a patch

From: Stephen Paul Weber <singpolyma_AT_singpolyma.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:44:19 -0500

I've started using st and have some questions/issues:

1) To get the foreground colour I want, I changed index 7 of colorname[] to
        grey -- will this have any strange site effects?
2) The foreground colour "brightblack" in mutt (which shows as a grey in
        xterm/rxvt) shows as straight black, which is not nice against my black
background.
3) How do I scroll up the scrollbuffer? The Shift+PageUp I'm used to does
        not seem to work.
4) alt+leftarrow and alt+rightarrow, which I use in irssi to swich chats, do
        not seem to work. Looking at st.c, it seems that kpress handles the
arrow keys specially, which may be breaking this?

I've also created a small patch, attached, which allows one to paste the
contents of CLIPBOARD with alt+shift+insert.

--
Stephen Paul Weber, _AT_singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted