Re: [dev] Some questions about st and a patch

From: Eckehard Berns <ecki-suckless_AT_ecki.to>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 13:22:57 +0200

> Can anyone please try it with his favourite modifed-arrow-key-using
> software with TERM=st and TERM=xterm?

It looks like in joe st behaves exactly like xterm (which is: starting a
selction as expected with ctrl, and inserting A, B, C and Ds with shift
and alt). In Vim nothing really works regardless of the TERM settings
(Vim inserts parts of the control sequences etc.). Haven't tried
anything else. I don't use arrow keys if I can avoid them and thus am
not very familiar which software supports modifier keys with arrows.

--
Eckehard Berns