[dev] New floating windows on unselected tags are misplaced

From: Josh Rickmar <jrick_AT_devio.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:17:30 -0400

Hello,

With the latest dwm tip, I just noticed that if a floating window is
opened and tagged with an unselected tag via the config.h rules, the
window will be shifted all the way over to the left side of the screen
when the tag is activated. I have all my mplayer windows
automatically tagged on tag 9, and if I don't have tag 9 currently in
view and open a mplayer window, the window will be shifted over.
However, if I do have tag 9 selected when opening, the mplayer window
is then placed in the center of the screen. It's been a while since
I've last updated to tip so I'm not sure what commit caused this bug.

--
Josh Rickmar
http://jrick.devio.us/