Re: [dev] Linux sucks!

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 01:44:25 +0100

This thread is demented.

On 29/10/2011, Guilherme Lino <guih.lino_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> of course for all geeks its great and super cool.. but so many ppl dont know
> what it is. And if they know they will not spend time to go from a "normal
> responsive with all they need system" to some "unresponsive with lacking
> almost every thing crap"

We don't care.

A lot of people use Unix every day, very effectively. Not because it's
"great and super cool," but because we get things done. I'm afraid we
don't much care if some kid thinks "Visual Basic is the best," because
that doesn't affect us one little bit.

There is absolutely no reason I feel I need to argue with people who
think Linux is crap, because in my experience it isn't. I don't care
what others think of it, because I'm busy getting things done.

So let those 700 computer science students use Windows. If they tried
to use Linux they'd probably just make more threads like this, and
that would be *very* irritating.

cls