Re: [dev] [dwm] 2000 SLOC

From: Martin Kopta <martin_AT_kopta.eu>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 09:26:14 +0100

I am very if my questions are stupid. I am not clever man. And I am not
productive in any way. I have not proposed any change yet. I do not want
to start a flamewar. I have never used sloccount - thank you for the
tip. I will try to learn it and use it. I am not here to disrupt the
suckless world domination. I am not pretending to be able to argue, for
I am not. I am just an ordinary stupid user of dwm, curious about future
evolving of dwm. I only wonder if dwm will become larger and I would
also like to hear your opinions on code length versus smart and small
constructions. I am very sorry to made you disgusted by my rough
foolishness.

mkopta