Re: [dev] [dwm] nicer web (was: 2000 SLOC)

From: Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 10:11:20 -0400

In my experience, this is getting better. We're now seeing universities
with web media degrees or focuses, which imparts this understanding
of data structure first and style later. It's not perfect, but it's better than
it was in 1998. For instance, they still teach UA sniffing and similar
techniques to 'target' specific platforms, which is a broken way of
looking at things. Allowing users to request specific features is the
only way to truly fix this problem.