[dev] surf: cookie handling

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 11:55:41 +0000

So, there have been some wild rumours about surf not
handling cookies well. The last item of
http://suckless.org/project_ideas even mentions this.

However, it has always worked fine for me, and I haven't
heard any complaints about it for a long time.

I believe surf isn't using webkit's cookie handling
functions, and maybe it should, but I think the surf cookie
section of the project_ideas page should be removed. I'm
just emailing here to make sure I'm correct in this. Anyone
have any objections / has seen major cookie problems in
surf?