[dev] Trouble with Gmail in surf

From: Karl Eklund <localpart_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:05:45 +0100

I'm having trouble with Gmail and surf. Almost always I get this in the
chat widget: "Oops. Your chat connection may have been interrupted."

And when I try to send a mail, when I click the "send" button, I get "Error
/ Your action was unsuccessful. Please try again."

Most other things seem to work.

Surf version: 0.4.1 or head. Operating system: current Arch Linux. Window
manager: Xmonad.

Is there anything I could do to help debug this problem?