[dev] [dwm] question regarding floating clients being always on top

From: Uli Armbruster <uli.armbruster_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:16:59 +0100

Hi there

I'm willing to solve this by myself, despite my lack of real C-knowledge, but I need some hints at least:

By default, floating clients are always on top of tiled clients. I'd like to change this behavior to make it possible to use floating and tiled clients together (either having the same tag or if multiple tags are selected) so the currently selected client is on top, no matter if it's floating or tiled.

So, where can I find this in the source code?

Best
Army