Re: [dev] simple dhcp client

From: Galos, David <galosd83_AT_students.rowan.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:36:05 -0500

> 1) do you have a public repository?  If not, I'm sure we can get you on
> hg.suckless, or if you prefer git I can set you up on my server.

I don't have a public repository. I'd be fine with this going on
hg.suckelss, but if it can't, it's probably not too hard to set one up.

> 2) how do you feel about bringing this back to the c89 standard?  I
> realize this isn't a trivial process, but you should join #suckless on
> oftc if you're interested in discussing it.  ping kfx or cls about this
> topic, please.

It's certainly possible. My only reservation is that the IP macro,
which made some things pretty won't work without compound literals.
Is there a specific time I should try to contact them?