Re: [dev] Xft patch dwm 6.0

From: Lee Fallat <ircsurfer33_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 22:09:04 -0400

Hey Lars, I guess I really should have uploaded a fixed version sooner as I
too noticed this a week later I made this patch. It now works (from what
I've seen) flawlessly with dwm-tip and I've gotten rid of the nasty XLFD
format. I'll upload it tomorrow. Sorry for the hassle! It's my first time
working with Xft/X in general. Guess that teaches me to do more rigorous
testing before hand, eh?