[dev] [st] patch for word movement

From: Nimrod Omer <nimrodomer_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 02:42:26 -0700

One of the functions I like in other terminal emulators is that you can
hold CONTROL and jump from word to word with the LEFT and RIGHT buttons.
Unfortunately, to get something of the same effect in st, I have to hold
ESC instead of CONTROL. Not only does this break my workflow (I am far too
used to CONTROL + LEFT/RIGHT), but this is only good for one shot (i.e. I
can't hold ESC and push LEFT/RIGHT again to get to the next word)--which
can get a big much with some of the longer one-liner scripts.

Accordingly, here's a simple patch that gives you the word jumping
functionality of other terminal emulators.

Other than that: thanks so much for st!

All the best,

DeadDork