[dev] [surf] patch to remove resizing if small

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:48:05 +0100

The most annoying feature of surf for me has been that when the
window gets quite small suddenly everything is zoomed to a tiny and
unreadable size. This can be a pain if for example I want to keep a
couple of lines of text visible, and devote the rest to some other
window. Given that it's so small, I can't see a useful use-case for
the code, as the text is always thoroughly unreadable.

So, here is a patch to tip removing it. I think it should be applied
to tip by somebody with Power.

Nick