[dev] [dmenu] doesn't appear with 2 monitors and no application opened

From: Uli Armbruster <uli.armbruster_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:53:06 +0200

Hi guys

This really starts to annoy me, so I have to ask, why this happens and if there's a known solution:

After booting my laptop with an external monitor connected, I cannot run dmenu_run, it simply doesn't show up. I don't know how to give you more specific informations like terminal output, because as soon as I open a terminal, it works.

So, what can I do about it?

Best
Army