Re: [dev] [dmenu] doesn't appear with 2 monitors and no application opened

From: Andrew Hills <hills.as_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:14:40 -0400

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Uli Armbruster
<uli.armbruster_AT_googlemail.com> wrote:
> After booting my laptop with an external monitor connected, I cannot run dmenu_run, it simply doesn't show up. I don't know how to give you more specific informations like terminal output, because as soon as I open a terminal, it works.

Usually the output for your window manager (which is where errors will
end up) ends up in Xorg.log, or ~/.vnc/[host:port].log if you're
running a VNC server. If your window manager is running on a different
machine than your X server, though... I have no idea.

--Andrew Hills