Re: [dev] any update on stali?

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:11:23 +0200

I'm looking forward to it. I reckon you have looked at tinycore once?
They did some of the things you mentioned (for example I have tinycore
on SD and load all of it into RAM on boot). Also they have already
decided that they will sail around that systemd/d-bus disaster, so you
can see how they cope in case they switch to an udev alternative soon.