Re: [dev] [st] xft

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:14:43 +0200

> Please report back if it works. I will then simply apply it.

It is not working fine for me. It seems have some problems with the size of
the fonts.

> XIC xic;
> + XftDraw *xft_draw;
> + Visual *vis;
> int scr;
> Bool isfixed; /* is fixed geometry? */
> int fx, fy, fw, fh; /* fixed geometry */
> int tw, th; /* tty width and height */
> + int bufw, bufh; /* pixmap width and height */
> int w; /* window width */
> int h; /* window height */
> int ch; /* char height */

After your last patch isfixed is no longer of type Bool (due to this patch
didn't applied cleanly), and bufw and bufh seems not be used in the patch
(maybe you forgot remove them from a previous patch version?).

Best regards,