Re: [dev] [st] Patches

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:18:30 +0200

> Yeah! Oh, we could have a variable for everything that one could wish
> to start in st: STTMUX, STGNUSCREEN, STAALIBKDE...
>
> or we could just use -e.

Yeah, even when you start it from a menu like dmenu or it is automatically
spawned from a graphical application. It's true that a boolean variable may
not be the best solution, but -e also it is not the solution. Maybe a better
aproach can be a variable with the parameters for st (like LESS variable) or
something like this.