[dev] [tabbed] attach on demand

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 08:07:55 -0300

Hi,

I tend to open every surf instance (except for apps like gmail) in its
own tabbed instance just because I don't know beforehand if I would
need more tabs while navigating from the initial page. The ability to
attach (and maybe detach) to tabbed on demand would be very handy in
order to avoid this just-in-case usage pattern. Has anyone wrote a
patch like that? How do you use tabbed+surf?

Best regards
--
Carlos