Re: [dev] Re: Migration to git

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:43:48 +0100

Maybe it would be easier if we just write our own suckless git frontend using libgit2. Without getoptlong and other monsters.

Just design a suckless workflow and implement it in a suckless tool.

I guess this tool can be also written in shellscript as a wrapper to git.

Btw, nobody commented this tool in the thread before: "tig". It's something like mutt, but for git. You may like to try it.

--pancake