Re: [dev] [dwmstatus] Nvidia Temperature

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 12:56:22 +0100

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Hugues Moretto-Viry
<hugues.moretto_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot mate! I really appreciate it.
> Anyway, gcc returns me an error, maybe you can help me one more time.
> I installed libXNVCtrl with AUR (I'm on Archlinux).
> I sent you related files.
>
> Regards

Please,
1. Bottom-post.
2. Set LANG=C before you send us error messages.
3. Google the (english) error message before you ask.

I can say with confidence that you need to add -lsomething to your
last compilation line, where linking should take place and doesn't. As
far as conky's source code goes, that should be -lXNVCtrl ...

cheers!
mar77i