[dev][dmenu] dmenu_path is not executable

From: Nikolay Vasylchyshyn <vasylchyshynni_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:05:38 +0200

Hello, suckless community!

Installed fresh dmenu from git repository.
All OK, but when I run dmenu (alt-p in my dwm configuration) I got only
dmenu panel on top, but no autocompletions.

I fixed it with chmod +x dmenu_path.

I looked at dmenu_path in source directory of dmenu and there also was no
executable bit set.

It's easy to add executable bit by myself every time I got a new clone. And
takes only a little time. And, actually, I do it very rarely.
But, I think it would be better to have x bit already set in fresh git
clone.

Hope, this will help to improve suckless dmenu a little bit.

Have a nice day! $ )