[dev] [surf] Webkit inspector

From: Gregor Best <gbe_AT_ring0.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:45:08 +0100

Hi people,

the attached patch replaces the simple source view of surf with the more
powerful webkit inspector. Since we are using webkit anyways, I figured
we might as well benefit from the dev tools...

There's a small bug which I haven't completely wrapped my mind around
though: If a client's inspector window is open and the client window is
then closed, the window that used to contain the inspector turns gray
and lingers around. This is just a minor annoyance though.

Feedback and rants and whatnot are welcome :)

--
    Gregor Best