Re: [dev] snotes v0.9 - a simple notes system

From: v4hn <me_AT_v4hn.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:24:40 +0100

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 10:47:34AM +0100, Petr Ĺ abata wrote:
> That looks quite usable.

I can assure you, it is. I've been using it for years, literally.
Sorry for not publishing it earlier.

> I'm not sure how many people have graphical vim installed,
> though. Perhaps you could switch to 'xterm -e vi' or something
> like that. Of course, no default will work for everybody but
> this one might cover somewhat more users.

Personally, I use luced [0] over here, which integrates well
with a suckless desktop (as long as you don't look at the code...).
However, that's definitely no sane default. :)
So I was looking for a common graphical editor.
"xterm -e vim" is a nice workaround, thanks.

v4hn
---
[0] -- http://luced.org