Re: [dev] Suckless generic diagram creation software?

From: Charlie Kester <corky1951_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 16:37:02 -0800

On 02/06/2013 12:32, Carlos Torres wrote:
> graphviz

+1

I've been toying with the idea of using dot as a design tool while
sketching out the function hierarchy of a program I'm working on.

In the past I've used it to document a design after the fact, but it's
only recently that it occurred to me to use it as a tool for
*developing* a design.

It has the virtue of being simple & text-based. Easy to knock out a
quick and dirty sketch of what a calltree might look like.

My next step is to put together some vim macros to handle what little
boilerplate is required.