Re: [dev] Suckless Beer Recipe Creator

From: Wolfgang Sanyer <ezzieyguywuf_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:53:14 -0500

Sam,

Thanks for your input. Looking back, I agree with you about the ASCII
stuff. I used some module to format the tables for me, bc I didn't want to
reinvent the wheel there. I'll check if I can configure the borders out of
it, and if not I'll have to implement my own table printing method.

ezzieyguywuf was my first ever screen name, back in middle school. I coined
it for AIMing with girls: I wanted them to know I was "easy" and that I'm a
guy. And my name is Wolfgang, so I appended the wuf. Oh, and the silly
spelling for ezziey came from some silly group me and my friends formed:
one guy was exx, another was whiey, and I was zziey. *shrug* I used it for
my github account because I've been using it on forums and IEC, on the off
chance that someone "recognizes" me.

Thanks,

Wolfgang E. Sanyer