[dev] [surf] Weird WebInspector behaviour in surf-0.6

From: Peter A. Shevtsov <petr.shevtsov_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:17:46 +0700

Hello!

It seems that new Web Inspector feature ain't work for me.

When I press Ctrl-Shift-o for the first time, then nothing happens, when I press the
keys for the second time Web Inspector pane appears, but instead of the actual Web
Inspector UI I see its html source[1], and finally when I press the keys combination for
the third time, Web Inspector pane dissapears.

[1] http://ompldr.org/vaGZlcQ

--
Peter A. Shevtsov