RE: [dev] [DWM] How do I read if a client is on top of the stack?

From: Jente Hidskes <jthidskes_AT_outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 19:15:17 +0200

Hey Anselm,

I already got this working, even though I'm unsure if I have done so correctly. Could you quickly check? The patch I'm currently using can be found here: https://github.com/Unia/DWM/blob/master/05-dwm-6.0-push.diff

If you have no time for this, I completely understand and since it already works anyway, please do ignore my question.

Regards,

Jente