[dev] [DWM] How do I read if a client is on top of the stack?

From: Jente Hidskes <jthidskes_AT_outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 20:15:57 +0100

I am modifying push.c, changing it to the following:
1. No more push up or push down to master; pushup/pushdown should only work in the stack. This is done.
2. When client is on bottom in the stack, pushdown does nothing. This is done.
3. When client is on top in the stack, pushup does nothing. This is not yet done; currently it "loops" through all the clients in the stack and places it on the bottom.

Thus, I need to find a way to detect if the selected client is on top of the stack so I can disable pushup in this situation.

Also, currently I detect if the next client is master (to disable pushup/pushdown) by using "c == nexttiled(selmon->clients)"; is that the correct way to detect this? You can find my current code here: https://gist.github.com/Unia/5183128

Thanks in advance for your time and replies!