Re: [dev] Re: mail clients

From: Dmitrij Czarkoff <czarkoff_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:07:36 +0000

On Jun 11, 2013 5:30 PM, "hiro" <23hiro_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Just because I do indeed have empathy with this stupid planet's
> population I'd rather have people stop writing software commonly made
> for other people or for another greater good. Nobody needs software to
> fuck up their lives that much. If only I had the choice...

Actually, there is some professional software that may only be written for
others (eg. accounting, law navigator or other tasks that could benefit
from computers still out of programmers' scope of interest).

That said, for the software of equal interest both to programmers and the
rest of computer users, the very fact that developer doesn't use own
product should hint that this product should not be used by the others.

----
Dmitrij D. Czarkoff