[dev] [sbase] [patch] add who, chroot, env and split

From: Galos, David <galosd83_AT_students.rowan.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 03:49:16 -0400

Hopefully the spacing in these is up to snuff. Let me know about any issues.

The who command here is extremely basic, no flags, just prints user,
ctty, and time. On the TODO, there were no flags specified, and I
assumed this this was a philosophical choice rather than an omission.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I noticed that seq is implemented, but still in the TODO, is there
something incomplete about it, or is this an oversight?