[dev] daemon for DWM

From: Viola Zoltán <violazoli_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 20:51:46 -0400

Hi, DWM users! I wrote a daemon to the DWM status bar! I send it in
attachment. The program name "kajjam". Start it simple: ./kajjam

Compile it with this command:

g++ -funsigned-char -funsigned-bitfields -Wall -Wno-long-long -Wunused
-Wextra -pedantic -lX11 kajjam.cpp -o kajjam

How to stop it: kill its process.

The "kajjam" print to the status bar in every 1 sec the upload and download
speed of the internet connection, and the current date and time. (The name
of the day of week in the hungarian abbreviation. It can simple changed in
the source code).

Zoli