Re: [dev] daemon for DWM

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:47:13 +0200

Hi Viola,

first of all this is a plain text mailing list, so please stop sending
richtext/html mails to this list, thanks.

On 27 June 2013 15:36, Viola Zoltán <violazoli_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> My daemon will not only/just set the stat into the statusbar of DWM, but do
> much more jobs. I must use lot of very complex datastructures, for example
> chained list, arrays, etc. They are much easyer usable in C++, I think.

Second, this is wrong. C++ makes such datastructures not easier to
use, but actually hides a lot of detail from the developer and
contains a lot of pitfalls. I advise you not to use C++ as long as you
want to have some chance of acceptance in the suckless community.

Best regards,
Anselm