[dev] [dwm] multiple monitors, default window placement

From: Martin Kopta <martin_AT_kopta.eu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:25:48 +0200

If I create new window, it gets placed on the primary monitor no matter what
monitor is currently focused and no matter where mouse cursor is. It is
annoying, but (for most apps) I can just move the window to the prefered
(nonprimary) monitor. But some apps cannot be moved -- rdesktop and such. Is
there any solution to this? It is considered as faulty behavior? Did I miss
something in config.h? Thank you.