Re: [dev] lisp

From: Andrew Gwozdziewycz <web_AT_apgwoz.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 08:11:05 -0400

I don't speak for the suckless community, but despite the fact that I love
it, Lisp is complicated and not very simple at all, which I'm guessing is
why you don't hear about it. I'm currently playing around with attempting
to make a minimal, embeddable, unix friendly, without complications
dialect, called tin. I have no idea if I'll succeed in any of those goals,
but it'll be fun regardless.

--
http://apgwoz.com