Re: [dev] [sbase] [patch] Adding tar v2

From: Truls Becken <truls.becken_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 20:45:50 +0200

On 2013-07-12, at 17:30, David Galos wrote:

> The argument parsing is a bit ugly, so simplifications are welcome,
> provided they keep the current functionality

The goto seems uncalled for. An ordinary if does the job equally well.
Also, I wonder if a mode variable isn't just as simple as the flg array.

Proposed patch attached. Is (argc != (mode == 'c')) too clever?

By the way, what is the purpose of strlcpy in xt and unarchive?
Is it in case header fields are not properly zero terminated?