Re: [dev] suckless shell prompt?

From: Andrew Gwozdziewycz <web_AT_apgwoz.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:06:28 -0500

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 5:29 AM, FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:44:01 +0100
> Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Staring at the code in horror.
>> Something about git and nyancat.
>> Without running the code - I have trust issues from similar occasions
>> - you're kidding, right?
>>
>> cheers!
>> mar77i
>>

> I honestly had to smile when I read the code :).
> However, I don't consider this good coding-style and there are quite a
> few areas which could be improved.
> So Markus, if you want a serious response from us, you maybe should
> start writing more "serious code" ;).
>
> Cheers
>
> FRIGN
>
> --
> FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>

There's so much *constructive* criticism on this list! Can't someone share
an idea without getting pissed on?

I get that the suckless community is a bunch of elitist blowhards, but
seriously, come out of your basements, get some sun and love each other
once in a while.

Hugs and kisses,

Andrew

P.S. - Yes, the code is horrible, but code can be fixed if the idea is good